Senior 1B Jasmine Watson came into her final season with the Syracuse Orange softball team with 30 home runs. The school record was 38.
I say "was" because the slugger broke that record thanks to a 2-HR day, including a record-breaking Grand Slam to seal the deal. Watch it here. The Orange split a double-header with Maryland on the day.
She now has 40 homers on her career, ten on the season to go with her .315 average.
The Orange are now 13-16 on the year, 6-5 in ACC play.
- We Should Probably Start Talking About Syracuse Women's Lacrosse Team
- Syracuse 10 - Binghamton 8: Was That A Trap Game?
- Syracuse Daily Links - D-III Roots On SU Coaching Staff
- Syracuse Football: Spring Game Might Be A Hunger Games Situation, Which Sounds Great
- Hush Up, Jim Boeheim Is Talking About Next Year's Guard Situation