And the debate still rages on. #TeamBear or #TeamDeer? Seer-ah-Cuse or Sara-Cuse?
We're not going to solve The Great Syracuse Pronunciation Debate anytime soon with talk. So let's try to solve it another way...by wearing our pronunciations on our sleeves. Or, well, chests.
If you're a #TeamBear person, click here to get your t-shirt.
If you're a #TeamDeer person, get your t-shirt by clicking here.
And of course, if you want to peruse the entire collection, visit the TNIAAM Shoppe here.
More from Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Magician
- Syracuse Lacrosse: After Wild Week, Men's Squad Still No. 4, On Pace For NCAA Two-Seed
- Boeheim's Ejection Jacket Goes For $14K At The Basket Ball
- ACC WLAX Tournament: Orange Fall 13-7 In Finals To Terps
- Notre Dame 15, Syracuse 14: Orange Fall in the ACC Men's Lacrosse Championship
- 2014 ACC Lacrosse Championships Open Thread