Now that we know Tyler Ennis and Jerami Grant are both leaving, expectations for the 2014-2015 Syracuse Orange basketball team can be adjusted officially. Sure, we don't know the impact of Chris McCullough and Kaleb Joseph, nor do we know if DaJuan Coleman will be ready or if any of the other returning players will improve, but it's at least enough for folks to set a baseline.
And Bovada has now set that baseline for everyone. They've released their preliminary odds for the 2014-2015 Men's Basketball National Championship and the Orange are a bit lower than they've been in recent years.
North Carolina 16/1
Michigan State 25/1
Wichita State 28/1
Iowa State 33/1
Other ACC schools include Miami (66/1), FSU (100/1) and Pittsburgh (100/1). Defending champ UConn is listed at 66/1 and Georgetown is listed at 100/1. Just in case you're keeping track.
Do with this information what you wish...
- Syracuse Lacrosse: After Wild Week, Men's Squad Still No. 4, On Pace For NCAA Two-Seed
- Boeheim's Ejection Jacket Goes For $14K At The Basket Ball
- ACC WLAX Tournament: Orange Fall 13-7 In Finals To Terps
- Notre Dame 15, Syracuse 14: Orange Fall in the ACC Men's Lacrosse Championship
- 2014 ACC Lacrosse Championships Open Thread