Welcome to TNIAAM's weekly podcast series, Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink. As most of you know, it's tough being a Syracuse sports fan. We're cynical, overly defensive, perpetually pining for respect and as a result, we may have a drink or two (or more). This series plays off that, celebrating the best and worst of being a Syracuse fan each week, while also chatting gratuitously about beer.
This week, John Cassillo, Dan Lyons and newcomer Jim Simmons preview the ACC and NCAA Lacrosse Tournaments, review the spring football game and talk about beer (of course). Other topics include:
- Scott Shafer seems to love every part of being a coach that Doug Marrone hated
- NCAA Men's Lacrosse Tournament favorites and sleepers
- Where D-I lacrosse could (and should) grow to next
- Syracuse's new football uniforms look much better in-person
- Vermont breweries, bring your gifts outside of the state. Please?
- Why is no one talking about Jarrod West? And could he be the key to the passing game this season?
- Want more beer? You can also follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is about an hour long. There's beer talk, but don't worry, we spend plenty of time talking about Syracuse sports too.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Subscribe to the RSS feed
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: