Welcome to TNIAAM's weekly podcast series, Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink. As most of you know, it's tough being a Syracuse sports fan. We're cynical, overly defensive, perpetually pining for respect and as a result, we may have a drink or two (or more). This series plays off that, celebrating the best and worst of being a Syracuse fan each week, while also chatting gratuitously about beer.
This week, John Cassillo and Dan Lyons commiserate over the past few weeks of miserable basketball, try and put things in a positive light for the postseason, and then ultimately come right back to beer (because you've needed a few recently). Other topics include:
- Trevor Cooney's not "shooting his way out of this"
- Jim Boeheim's throwing rage around at the wrong people
- Fan base and program growing pains: Syracuse is going through them right now
- Pace, and how gassed this team really is (time to fix something)
- So, how do we feel about Greensboro next week?
- Pliny the Elder, brewery cask events and other fun beer things...
- Want more beer? You can also follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is about an hour long. There's beer talk, but don't worry, we spend plenty of time chatting Syracuse basketball as well (followed by more beer talk).
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
You Missed It!: TNIAAM Podcast with...