As Syracuse Oranges await the news whether or not freshman Tyler Ennis and sophomore Jerami Grant are returning to school for one more year, it's a good time to introduce the official EnnisGrantGoProWatch-Tug-O-War-Meter.
The initial EGGPWTOWM shows Tyler slightly closer to going pro than Jerami. Simply based on gut feelings at this point. Of course, we did get this nugget about Ennis, who is clearly thinking long and hard about his future.
Ennis' father, Tony McIntyre, said he would support whatever his son wants to do.
"He's sitting in a good position,'' McIntyre said. "He's loved his time at Syracuse. He's loved being a college kid. He's met a lot of great people. He's loved playing there. He can continue that for another year or he's got a great opportunity to pursue his dream of playing in the NBA.''
Let the fact that Ennis's Dad is already referring to Syracuse in the past tense mean whatever you like...
Image H/T: Invisible Swordsman
- Barclays Basketball Backlash: Tobacco Road Can't Handle Moving the ACC Tournament
- One Year In, and Syracuse is Still Without a True ACC Rival
- 'America's First Sport': The Syracuse Lacrosse Propaganda Machine?
- ACC Lacrosse Tournament Scenarios: So You're Telling Me There's A Chance
- SU Basketball: Searching For Something Bigger...Better