Welcome to TNIAAM's weekly podcast series, Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink. As most of you know, it's tough being a Syracuse sports fan. We're cynical, overly defensive, perpetually pining for respect and as a result, we may have a drink or two (or more). This series plays off that, celebrating the best and worst of being a Syracuse fan each week, while also chatting gratuitously about beer.
This week, John Cassillo and Matt McClusky take a look at what went wrong in Greensboro, preview the NCAA Tournament and also chat beer (of course). Other topics include:
- Baye Keita has regressed... to the point where this may be the norm now
- Western Michigan looks like a great matchup. But so did Georgia Tech and Boston College.
- Why do Duke and Michigan State always get favorable draws?
- And how does Louisville get the best draw of all as a 4-seed?
- Who are the Cinderella picks for this year's NCAA Tournament?
- This is the weirdest Syracuse season in a decade...
- Want more beer? You can also follow John on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is about an hour long. There's beer talk, but don't worry, we spend plenty of time chatting Syracuse basketball as well (followed by more beer talk).
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
You Missed It!: TNIAAM Podcast with...