Stop me if you've heard this one before. Syracuse sports happens. Subsequent University twitter account tweets something stupid. Rinse. Wash. Repeat. Yawn.
In retrospect, this isn't the worst tweet so far. It won't result in an NCAA violation. (I can't believe I'm saying that's an upside.) It's not going to be remembered as the worst. It's just the product of really bad timing. Because just remember, this tweet was vetted in some way shape or form by a higher up. -_-
Thus, here are things all with better timing than the @SyracuseU twitter account.
- The kid who happened to walk in to a press room and ask "I don't think anyone has asked Roy Williams about playing in Brooklyn yet."
- Whoever picked UNC to final in the ACC Tournament.
- Anyone playing quarterback for the Cleveland Brows.
- Georgetown's "postseason mode" basketball.
- Anyone asking Jim Boeheim if he's going to retire. At any time. Ever.
What else did I miss?
- NC State 66 - Syracuse 63: Only So Much Tyler & Jerami Can Do
- Syracuse vs. Johns Hopkins Preview: Take a Break from Basketball
- 2014 ACC Tournament Quarterfinals Afternoon Open Thread
- 2014 ACC Tournament, Syracuse vs. N.C. State: TV Listings, Odds, History, & More
- ACC Tournament Possibly Moving to Brooklyn's Barclays Center in 2017