Syracuse, Texas, California and Iowa are the four host schools for the 2K Sports Classic benefiting the Wounded Warrior Project to be held at Madison Square Garden in November 2014, the organizers announced Wednesday.
The four schools will play two home games on their respective campuses before meeting at MSG Nov. 20 and 21 for semifinal matchups to be determined. The semifinals and finals will be televised by ESPN.
Regional Round games will take place in the Dome between Nov. 14-17. Regardless of the outcomes, the four host schools will then advance to the Championship Rounds at Madison Square Garden. Every participating team is guaranteed four games.
Get your Cal Could Get Back In This references in now cause I'm banning anyone who makes one as-of November.
For the Orange, it's a no-brainer. A year after traveling to Canada and Hawaii, the team gets to call MSG home again for two games. And, hopefully, it'll be against quality non-conference opponents. Probably not though. If you're a major conference team on Syracuse's non-conference schedule, you're probably going to have a disappointing season. Sorry.
- Family Affair: SU WBB Roommates Bond on South Campus
- Syracuse Basketball: Jim Boeheim Is A Shark, Constantly Moving Forward
- 2013-2014 ACC Awards: T.J. Warren Named POY, Jabari Parker Named FOY
- Syracuse Football Spring Updates: Ivan Foy Suspended, Durell Eskridge Out With Injury
- Bubble Watch 2: Which ACC Teams Need a Conference Tournament Boost?