Welcome to TNIAAM's weekly podcast series, Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink. As most of you know, it's tough being a Syracuse sports fan. We're cynical, overly defensive, perpetually pining for respect and as a result, we may have a drink or two (or more). This series plays off that, celebrating the best and worst of being a Syracuse fan each week, while also chatting gratuitously about beer.
This week, John Cassillo, Dan Lyons, Jared Smith and Matt McClusky preview the ACC Tournament, pray Syracuse is back on its feet and (of course) talk about beer. Other topics include:
- Who are the four teams you don't to see sitting opposite Syracuse in the bracket?
- Which teams are getting hot at the right time?
- Is Syracuse back from the dead?
- Looking at which ACC teams could make a surprise run in Greensboro
- Kansas and the issue with Joel Embiid's injury
- Brackets: the East region might not be as beneficial as you think
- Want more beer? You can also follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is about an hour long. There's beer talk, but don't worry, we spend plenty of time chatting Syracuse basketball as well (followed by more beer talk).
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
You Missed It!: TNIAAM Podcast with...