After all the pomp and circumstance of a showdown against the North Carolina Tar Heels, two battles against the ol' Pittsburgh Panthers and two mega-hyped games against the Duke Blue Devils, who would've thunk that our only contest against the Virginia Cavaliers would end up being the most important game in the ACC this season?
The No. 4 Syracuse Orange will look to reclaim their spot atop the ACC standings when they travel to Charlottesville to take on the red-hot No. 12 Virginia Cavaliers today.
Tip-off is around 4:00 p.m. EST and the game will be televised on ESPN and ESPN3 (sorry). Dan Schulman and Dick Vitale (sorry, again) are on the call.
All the links, info and tidbits you'll need to be prepared for this game will be found below. FYI, we'll be opening up a new thread for the second half so keep an eye out for that.
Not much else to say. The winner is in the driver's seat for the ACC regular season crown and the loser will have to start prepping to make their move in the ACCT. Either way, it might not be the last time these two teams play this year.
Leave your pre-, in- and post-game comments below. G'ORANGE!
- Syracuse vs. Virginia: TV Listings, History, & More
- Syracuse vs. Virginia: Official TNIAAM Prediction Time
- Syracuse vs. Virginia: Preview Q&A with Streaking the Lawn
- Syracuse vs. Virginia: Where Are We Watching?
- Syracuse vs. Virginia: Jerami Grant Practicing, Expects To Play
- Syracuse vs. Virginia Lacrosse Preview: Orange Look For First ACC Victory
- Syracuse Fans Have Various Options For Hating Virginia This Saturday
- Syracuse Basketball: Tyler Ennis Named Semifinalist For Naismith Trophy
- Upstate Orange Podcast: Conquer The ACC
- Syracuse Basketball Roundtable: Venting About the Past Week