After the thrilling game between the Syracuse Orange and Duke Blue Devils on Saturday, it's no surprise that the ACC decided to hand out its weekly honors to a trio of players involved in the game.
C.J. Fair was named ACC Player of the Week for the first time following a 28-point performance against Duke. Fair also added five rebounds and two blocks while shooting 60% on the night. Earlier in the week he scored 16 points and grabbed eight rebounds against the Wake Forest Demon Deacons.
Tyler Ennis earned his fourth ACC Rookie of the Week honor, though he shared this one with Duke's Jabari Parker. Ennis just kept on Ennising this week, scoring 14 points and dishing nine assists against Duke as well as scoring 18 against Wake Forest. In 80 minutes of play this past week, Ennis committed only four turnovers.
- An Animated GIF Reaction To Barry Saunders' Jim Boeheim Screed
- College Basketball Rankings: Your Syracuse Orange are the Nation's No. 1 Team!
- Syracuse vs. Notre Dame: TV Listings, Odds, History, & More
- Syracuse Interview Extras: Jay Bilas Thinks Syracuse Is Warm; Rece Davis Loves Dinosaur BBQ
- Syracuse Beats Duke: The Tweets, Videos And Audio Highlights