After sitting out the second half of Syracuse's win over the Maryland Terrapins, Jerami Grant had said he expected to be back when the Orange take on the Virginia Cavaliers this Saturday, lower back injury be damned.
"It's fine,'' Grant said. "I'll be ready to play this weekend.''
"I expect to just practice,'' he said prior to the workout. "I'll probably take it a little easy just because you don't want to re-injure something. But at the same time, I'm going to do everything coach (Jim Boeheim) needs me to do.''
Grant received some extra treatment at the Melo Center on Tuesday but all signs point to seeing him in uniform and on the court come Saturday.
- Syracuse Daily Links - Galasso Finds Motivation, Lecky Hitting Stride
- Syracuse Football: '30 Days Of Giveaways' Are Upon Us
- Syracuse Has A Perfume Now, So, There's That
- Jim Boeheim Doesn't Entirely Regret Getting Ejected And, Possibly, Other Things He Has Done
- Taking a Look at Syracuse's ACC Tournament Seeding Possibilities