Welcome to TNIAAM's weekly podcast series, Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink. As most of you know, it's tough being a Syracuse sports fan. We're cynical, overly defensive, perpetually pining for respect and as a result, we may have a drink or two (or more). This series plays off that, celebrating the best and worst of being a Syracuse fan each week, while also chatting gratuitously about beer.
This week, John Cassillo, Dan Lyons, Matt McClusky and Jared Smith preview this week's basketball action, take on critics and talk about beer. Some other topics include:
- Points-per-possession is not as important as you think it is...
- Nor is points per game, certain ESPN commentators
- Could Duke's short rest heading into Saturday hurt them against SU?
- Does Syracuse need a basketball jersey revamp?
- How "humble" does a team need to be to win a national title?
- Home court advantage has likely never been greater than it has been this year
- Want more beer? You can also follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is about an hour long. There's beer talk, but don't worry, we spend plenty of time chatting Syracuse basketball as well.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
You Missed It!: TNIAAM Podcast with...