The C.J. & Jerami (and kinda Mike and B.J., too) Show is back and the boys are getting in the Winter Olympics spirit.
With the help of freshman forward B.J. Johnson, Orange players navigate the Canadian-dominated sport of curling. (No, Tyler Ennis is not a curling expert. We asked.)
So…did Jerami Grant get par? I'm so confused...
- Syracuse v. Clemson: A Look At The Orange Win, By The Numbers
- Syracuse Vs. Pitt: Can Orange Buck College Basketball's Top 25 Road Woes?
- Syracuse Sabermetrics: When Cal Can Get Back in This
- Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Syracuse Football WR Coach?
- Syracuse Daily Links - Lamar Dawson Update, SU Players React To Marcus Smart Incident