Syracuse football is the horribly deformed elephant in the room, so we can't really AVOID it per se. Though we do try before inevitably chatting about Syracuse basketball (thankfully!) and getting to much happier matters (like the team's defensive prowess).
This week, John Cassillo is joined by Dan Lyons to bemoan Syracuse football for the last time in awhile (hopefully), preview this week's basketball action, and (of course) beer. Some major topics include:
- Hey, want a free audiobook? Go to AudibleTrial.com/NunesMagician
- If no SU football coaches are in demand elsewhere, is that a very bad sign?
- Chris McCullough being good is good for you, Orange fans. Really.
- Haven't read this rebuilding article on Coug Center? Go do so. We'll wait.
- Is St. John's ever coming "back," and do we care?
- We're expecting the new indoor practice facility to open soon, which is nice.
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is about an hour long. We focus mostly on basketball, though inevitably, things take a turn to football and negative town.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also, we're sponsored by Audible.com, so be a pal! Go to AudiblePodcast.com/NunesMagician for a free audiobook. It will cost you zero dollars or commitment. Seriously.
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: