Friend of the blog (and former TNIAAM contributor) Aaron Goldfarb recently released two books -- "The Guide for a Single Man" and "The Guide for a Single Woman" -- which you should definitely check out. You may remember he even tailored the premises to Syracuse fans right here on the blog last week. Oh, and you get both books at a 20-percent discount, by the way, when ordering through FG Press and using the offer code NUNES.
Today, Aaron joins John Cassillo to chat about the books, Syracuse basketball and (of course) beer. Some other topics include:
- Hey, want a free audiobook? Go to AudibleTrial.com/NunesMagician
- The benefits of a private school alumni base (over a public school one)
- Where the craft beer market may be headed in the next five years
- Projecting Syracuse's NCAA Tournament chances
- Why you may want to try and meet your guy/gal while in college...
- "Beer muling" and the craft beer "black market"
- Want more beer? Follow John and Aaron on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is almost 50 minutes long. We chat about Syracuse basketball and Aaron's books, while also talking plenty about beer, too (as you might have guessed).
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also, we're sponsored by Audible.com, so be a pal! Go to AudiblePodcast.com/NunesMagician for a free audiobook. It will cost you zero dollars or commitment. Seriously.
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: