We're at a critical level of meltdown around here which we haven't seen in awhile (2011? Or 2008?). That's not the best way to start off another week prepping for Saturday football, but here we are. The Orange are 3-6, and they're very unlikely to make a bowl. Instead of harping on that very known fact, however, we try to talk about other things... like what happens next year and what happens to other teams when they end theirs successfully.
This week, John Cassillo is joined by Jared Smith to recap the NC State loss, preview this weekend's game against Duke, and plenty of other important (and less-than-important) notes. Other topics include:
- Hey, want a free audiobook? Go to AudibleTrial.com/NunesMagician
- Some quick praise for Syracuse men's soccer and cross country teams
- Facts are getting lost in translation when it comes to Tim Lester
- Evaluating Duke football's odds to win the College Football Playoff (and thinking of betting on them)
- Meet Kansas State, your most likely outside contender for a national title
- Recapping every brutal way Syracuse could over .500 right now
Plan accordingly: This podcast is a little over an hour long. We talk about Syracuse and Duke, while getting into some "big picture" program talk and the College Football Playoff (among other things).
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also, we're sponsored by Audible.com, so be a pal! Go to AudibleTrial.com./NunesMagician for a free audiobook. It will cost you zero dollars or commitment. Seriously.
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: