Syracuse football, what are you right now? Because it's tough to tell based on what we saw on Saturday. Also, the Orange basketball team -- hey, they're four games into the season now. And they've lost already, which may seem weird to you, but probably makes sense in the big scheme of things.
This week, John Cassillo is joined by Dan Lyons to dig into some of Syracuse football's issues (again), what they liked/didn't like about the Orange's early basketball returns, and (of course) beer. Some major topics include:
- Hey, want a free audiobook? Go to AudibleTrial.com/NunesMagician
- How can Trevor Cooney remain a productive member of the basketball team?
- Why did Syracuse football literally give up against Pittsburgh on Saturday?
- Dissecting Orange basketball lineup possibilities
- The Big 12 may be forced to expand soon. Options: Cincinnati, BYU, UCF and... UConn (?!)
- UCLA may hold a lot more cards in this College Football Playoff than you think
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is just over an hour long. We talk about Syracuse football (somehow) and basketball, and also some beer.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also, we're sponsored by Audible.com, so be a pal! Go to AudibleTrial.com./NunesMagician for a free audiobook. It will cost you zero dollars or commitment. Seriously.
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: