Syracuse sports are busy right now. And by busy, we really just mean that basketball is facing some tougher early opponents and the football team is... still playing? Still, plenty to focus on, and we try and weed through all of it -- for better or for worse. We're positive, we promise.
This week, John Cassillo is joined by Dan Lyons and Jared Smith to discuss the football program's present and future, dig into basketball's early returns and of course, chat about beer. Some major topics include:
- Hey, want a free audiobook? Go to AudibleTrial.com/NunesMagician
- Dissecting what's driven this Syracuse basketball defense
- Commemorating the 2009-10 team, and the fact that they should have won it all
- How A.J. Long does in these last two games could decide SU's football future
- Meet Rakeem Christmas: Main cog of this 2014-15 basketball season
- So what's worse: a 3-9 football season or a 5-7 football season?
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is about an hour long. We talk about Syracuse football and basketball, and also some beer.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also, we're sponsored by Audible.com, so be a pal! Go to AudibleTrial.com./NunesMagician for a free audiobook. It will cost you zero dollars or commitment. Seriously.
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: