For the third straight week, Syracuse beat themselves -- which is incredibly frustrating for fans of the program. But now, the Orange (and its supporters) need to recoup and identify the way forward. Maybe we do that here? Or maybe we don't? Either way, we attempt to get us into the next week of action, which is about as critical a game as you'll find for Syracuse right now.
This week, John Cassillo is joined by Dan Lyons, Sean Keeley, and Jared Smith to preview the Florida State game, well, sorta. We mostly just take a deep dive into the increasingly ridiculous George McDonald situation, and talk about new offensive coordinator Tim Lester:
- Hey, want a free audiobook? Go to AudibleTrial.com/NunesMagician
- TIM LESTER's XFL TRADING CARD!!!!
- Taking George McDonald to task about his nonsensical comments from Tuesday night
- Finding John a safe house is a top priority for TNIAAM
- Jared asks why we don't get the same payout as the Citadel for playing Florida State
- What does Syracuse need to do to get better assistants? Provide opportunity, or more money?
- In closing: McDonald is likely headed to Maryland and should be fired for Tuesday's comments
Plan accordingly: This podcast is about an hour long. We talk plenty about Syracuse... and yeah, mostly Syracuse, while mixing in some Florida State for good measure.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also, we're sponsored by Audible.com, so be a pal! Go to AudibleTrial.com./NunesMagician for a free audiobook. It will cost you zero dollars or commitment. Seriously.
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: