The good vibes were short-lived around here. One week after a big win over Wake, Syracuse suffered a tough loss to Clemson. Now sitting at 3-5 on the season, everything hangs in the balance -- including the fan base's general tolerance with one another, which is always "delightful." Still, these are trying days for the Orange football faithful, and we have to power through and remind ourselves we're all in this soap opera together.
This week, John Cassillo is joined by Dan Lyons and Jared Smith to recap this past week's unfortunate loss, chat a bit about NC State, and embrace generally nonsensical themes as they present themselves. Other topics include:
- Hey, want a free audiobook? Go to AudibleTrial.com/NunesMagician
- Stop the Illuminati from conspiring against Notre Dame football and its modest aspirations!
- We play conflict mediator within ourselves to find the true meaning of being a Syracuse fan
- RUN THE BALL MORE, PLEASE!
- NC State football: Enigma, or bad football team? (or both)
- Is six years too long to wait for a football program rebirth? (maybe)
- Evaluating the current state of quarterbacks within the Orange program
Plan accordingly: This podcast is a little over an hour long. We talk about Syracuse and NC State, while mixing it up with other topics, like NOT NC State, as always.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also, we're sponsored by Audible.com, so be a pal! Go to AudibleTrial.com./NunesMagician for a free audiobook. It will cost you zero dollars or commitment. Seriously.
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: