For the second straight week, Syracuse beat themselves -- which is incredibly frustrating for fans of the program. But now, the Orange (and its supporters) need to recoup and identify the way forward. Maybe we do that here? Or maybe we don't? Either way, we attempt to get us into the next week of action, which is about as critical a game as you'll find for Syracuse right now.
This week, John Cassillo is joined by Dan Lyons to preview the Louisville game, belabor the Notre Dame loss one last time, and of course, discuss some beer. Some other topics include:
- Hey, want a free audiobook? Go to AudibleTrial.com/NunesMagician
- Stop punting inside the opponent's 40, Syracuse
- Why the St. Louis Cardinals have the "CLASSIEST" fans in baseball
- Discussing ACC divisional realignment again, and coming to zero viable conclusions
- Terrel Hunt's deep ball has improved a ton; maybe we should use it more
- The Orange better not be losing to Wake at half, or else Dan and John will be chugging Lime-a-ritas
- Want more beer? You can (and should) also follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is about an hour long. We talk plenty about Syracuse, while also (predictably) talking about a bunch of other stuff, too (like beer!)
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also, we're sponsored by Audible.com, so be a pal! Go to AudibleTrial.com./NunesMagician for a free audiobook. It will cost you zero dollars or commitment. Seriously.
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: