Welcome to the Syracuse Orange Football Awards (SOFAs)! Today's award is not a happy one, but we've got to work through this. And then bury the memory in the backyard, never to be seen again. But on to our category...
We've got one very obvious answer, followed by several other options you could probably talk yourself into if you really wanted to. We'll list them all below, but just so you know what you're getting into:
Georgia Tech 56, Syracuse 0: Shut up. Though this was so miserable Deadspin wrote about our miserable write-up.
Penn State 23, Syracuse 17: Not fun.
Florida State 59, Syracuse 3: ...
Clemson 49, Syracuse 14: We got a nice .gif out of it.
Yup, this was a team that won seven games (including a bowl game). So it's not all bad. But maybe exercises like this will remind us that it's not all good either.
You've got until the end of Thursday, January 9 to cast your vote. Gotten this far and still confused about the SOFAs? Read this.
- Which 2014 Syracuse Football Three-Game Plan Should You Choose?
- Syracuse Orange Football Awards Voting: Coach of the Year
- Syracuse Orange Football Awards Voting: GIF Of The Year
- East-West Shrine Game: Syracuse's Jay Bromley Invited To Play
- Syracuse Is The 49th Most Valuable Football Team In America, Says Some Guy