Welcome to TNIAAM's newest podcast series: Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink. As most of you know, it's tough being a Syracuse sports fan. We're cynical, overly defensive, perpetually pining for respect and as a result, we may have a drink or two (or more). This series plays off that, celebrating the best and worst of being a Syracuse fan each week, while also chatting gratuitously about beer.
This week, John Cassillo, Dan Lyons, Matt McClusky and Aaron Goldfarb discuss what the hell went wrong last week against Northwestern, before progressing on to beer and then this Saturday's matchup against the Wagner Seahawks. Some other topics include:
- Syracuse's most terrifying ACC rival both this year and beyond
- A change in recruiting strategy (psst... we play on artificial turf. Time to run track)
- UConn's dire straits over the next 10 years
- Debating the growing quarterback controversy between Drew Allen and Terrel Hunt
- Aaron explains his crusade against visors on Orange football coaches
- The state of New York's expanding craft beer scene
- The beauty that is the Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens
- This week's favorite beer choices: You can also follow John, Dan & Aaron on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is over an hour long. And we do manage to stay on task. Sort of... Well, about as much as you can considering there's four guys talking about Syracuse sports and beer.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
You Missed It!: TNIAAM Podcast with...