I don't know exactly what will be available at the Syracuse University Department of Athletics yard sale going on Thursday and Friday at Manley Field House, but the mind is a-twitter with possibilities...
- A sweater worn by Ben Schwartzwalder in 1957. All of 1957. Every single, god damn miserable day, you son of a bitch.
- Coach Mac's thinkin' notebook containing various anti-Methodist rants.
- A note passed from RA Jim Boeheim to student Tom Coughlin asking him to kick that PCP habit before it ruins his semester.
- Kirby Dar Dar.
- The weight lifting manual from Greg Robinson's tenure (a one-side, one-page plain piece of paper that says, "lift sum stuff."
- The mummified remains of the seven original Otto The Orange clones. (cue ominous music...)
- A mysterious box with a button on it, that, if you press the button, a college football team that you do not root for will go 3-9. But beware, that box will then be given to some who does not root for your college football team...
- A crapton of Pat Dye voodoo dolls covered in feces.
- Hollywood Hookah hookahs.
- Egnaro The Troll.
- Doug Marrone's Catfish Hunter lunchpail with three-year-old bologna sandwich left inside.
The yard sale will be open to the general public on Friday from 9 am to 6 pm. Along with the curios mentioned above, the sale will also feature brands such as Nike and STX and include shirts, sweatshirts, polo shirts, jackets, several sports jerseys, basketball warm-ups and shorts, running shoes, basketball shoes, turf shoes, sandals and lacrosse equipment.
Cash and credit only, no SUpercard please.