Welcome to the latest installment of TNIAAM's weekly podcast, Atlantic Coast Convos. During the offseason, we'll be previewing the conference's other 13 football teams, while helping Syracuse fans get more familiar with our new conference rivals. While this podcast does share its name and author with the blog Atlantic Coast Convos, the two are separate entities. Hopefully that helps clear up some confusion!
In this week's podcast, John Cassillo and Dan Lyons discuss Maryland football, which we'll only have to suffer through for one year until they head off to the Big Ten. The Terrapins are a member of the Atlantic Division, so Syracuse is headed off to College Park this November to try and send them off properly (with a loss). Maryland's also coached by Randy Edsall, who despite going to SU, is regularly regarded as "the worst" by nearly everyone. Some of today's other specifics included:
- Whether Maryland will have to start a linebacker at quarterback again this year
- NFC West Power Rankings (sorry, Arizona Cardinals!)
- Why a wide receiver may never win the Heisman Trophy again
- Visitor fan etiquette and how nice people are in the South (hint: very)
- UConn jokes
- College Park tailgating/meeting plans (come hang out with us in Maryland)
- This week's favorite beer choices: Plus follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is an hour and five minutes long. We actually talk about Maryland a decent amount, though there's still plenty of tangents, too.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
You Missed It!: TNIAAM Podcast with...