Syracuse and Georgetown. Georgetown and Syracuse. Longtime foes engaged in fierce battle from the beginning of time (circa 1979) and destined to continue for all eternity (we hope).
So many haikus
It was a thing of beauty
And Georgetown still sucks.
Inspired by the epic literary showdown that took place just two weeks ago, I've decided to offer a challenge to the Nunesian Nation; the Georgetown Hate Week, Pt. II Haiku Contest. Here's how it works:
- Leave your Syracuse haiku in the comments.
- Only one entry per Nunesian.
- Vote for your favorite by Rec'ing it.
- Try to limit yourself to three total votes.
- The entry with the most Rec's by tip off on Saturday earns the author the title of Poet Laureate of the Otto-Man Empire.
Have at it. And remember, it's (insert current time), and Georgetown still sucks.