Here's the Top 10 as they were at 8pm, before factoring in tonight's Maryland @ Alabama results...
The full standings can be found here.
|bobby's Outstanding Bracket bobby||36 of 48||47||53||100|
|2||The Redemption Of Scoop Jared||36 of 48||46||46||92|
|3||Tarzan lives Rich||33 of 48||38||53||91|
|4||My bracket is the go-to guy Colin B||31 of 48||39||51||90|
|5||Georgetown forever sucks peg||35 of 48||43||45||88|
|6||CMar Bracket 1 chris||34 of 48||44||40||84|
|6||VarsityWingsAreBetterThanSex LarryCuse||34 of 48||44||40||84|
|8||Greg's Great Bracket Greg||35 of 48||47||36||83|
|9||Lets Do This! Matthew H||35 of 48||47||33||80|
|9||#EvilCJ 49982072||34 of 48||44||36||80|
1) Yes, Bobby, your bracket is outstanding. Your inability to duck the generic Yahoo team-name generator is not.
2) The Redemption of Scoop is riding primarily on the success of picking FGCU in the Sweet 16. Seriously. No Joke. I know a lot of folks had them as a sexy upset vs G-Town [including FeloniousPhunk, who I am now beating]...but geez. Congrats.
3) The best score by base Yahoo value [sans seed multipliers] is 47, which is shared by several players.
4) I was seconds away from being right about Temple over IU...sigh....I guess I'll settle for top 40, I know most of us would at this point.
5) The last-place complete bracket belongs to Tom Dayton's Swag Bracket. Tom Dayton selected all chalk in the 1st round. Perhaps it was a social experiment, perhaps it was a calculated safeguard against all the inclinations of others to pick upsets. What ever it was, it stands as a testament about this year's tourney that the last-place bracket picked all the favorites. [and don't say it's because of seed multipliers, Mr. Dayton is close to dead-last in correct actual picks, too]
6) Sorry to pick on you, Tom Dayton. You just intrigue me so much.