As you know, the Syracuse Orange are now almost assured a win in the 2013 Texas Bowl over the Minnesota Golden Gophers thanks to their slobber-knocking of them in the Rodeo Bowl. Julie & Binh were kind enough to send over some photos from the event so you can see all the roping and doping as it happened. Check out the photos of the team roping Otto, riding stick horses and generally doing cowboy-ish things.
I believe yee-haw is what I'm supposed to say. So, yee-haw.
More from Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Magician
- Syracuse Wins Rodeo Bowl, Now Has 83.333% Chance Of Winning Texas Bowl
- Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink: Texas Bowl Preview
- Super Bowl XLVIII: The Battle of New York's College... Band
- Syracuse Football: Punter Riley Dixon Gets A Scholarship, Finally
- 2013 Texas Bowl Week Highlights Include Rodeo Bowl, Children's Center Visit