Four Syracuse Orange football players were named to the All-ACC Football Teams on Monday by the Atlantic Coast Sports Media Association.
No Orange made the first-team, and that's not too surprising. However, Macky MacPherson was named to the All-ACC second team while Jerome Smith, Jay Bromley and Durell Eskridge were voted to the third team. Marquis Spruill and Sean Hickey received honorable mentions.
FSU led the way with seventeen players, obviously, and Duke followed them up with eleven.
Pretty cool that Macky, who was kinda seen as a favor when he got a scholarship to SU, ends up being the anchor of this offense.
Did any Syracuse player get snubbed? Besides Charley Loeb, that is...
More from Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Magician
- Syracuse's Brianna Butler Named POW, Orange No. 22 In AP Poll
- Everybody Hearts Scott Shafer (Except Our Opponents)
- The Quest For Belk, Week 13 Update: Or Is It A Quest For Little Caesar's, Or Beef...
- Syracuse Football: Everyone Needs To Bro-Hug OC George McDonald
- Syracuse Bowl Projections: How Do We Ensure The Orange Go Bowling?