Okay maybe that's a bit much, but, um, you guys, A LOT of Syracuse Orange football players that we need are not going to be playing when the Pittsburgh Panthers come to town on Saturday.
Brisly Estime, Prince-Tyson Gulley, Jarrod West and Isaiah Johnson will all miss Syracuse’s (5-5, 3-3 Atlantic Coast) game against Pittsburgh (5-5, 2-4) on Saturday at 12:30 p.m. in the Carrier Dome, per an SU Athletics release.
So, if you're keeping score, that's one of the season's biggest offensive spark plugs, our No. 2 rusher, our No. 1 receiver and the most standout freshman defender all out for Pitt. THIS SOUNDS GREAT.
Oh and Julian Whigham is out too, but, you already knew that.
If it makes you feel any better, Pitt is going to be without a bunch of guys as well. But still...
More from Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Magician:
Follow @NunesMagician Follow @SBNationCFB
- ACC Football Previews & Predictions: Week 13
- Syracuse vs. Pitt, TV, History, Odds & More: Panthers A Slight Favorite
- Scott Shafer Talks Pitt Rivalry, Ashton's Plans & Terrel's Troubles
- Syracuse Football Roundtable: Previewing Pittsburgh
- Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink: Pittsburgh Preview, Florida State/St. Francis Review