If we're being honest with one another, we can pretty much admit that the Syracuse Orange are still going to be looking for elusive win No. 6 this time next week. At that point, it will come down to games against the Pittsburgh Panthers and Boston College Eagles. The Pitt game on November 23rd officially has a kicking time…it's 12:30 p.m.
The game will be televised on ACC Network, though it will be split depending on region with the NC State vs. East Carolina game. I'm not entirely sure what that means so feel free to fill me in. Via Mike Cohen, the game will be televised on WSTM-3 in CNY.
The full slate for that weekend is below:
Saturday, Nov. 23
*Virginia at Miami, ESPN2, ESPNU or ESPNews, Noon
*Duke at Wake Forest, ESPN2, ESPNU or ESPNews, Noon
Old Dominion at North Carolina, ACC Regional Sports Networks, Noon
The Citadel at Clemson, ESPN3, Noon
East Carolina at NC State, ACC Network, (split network), 12:30 p.m.
Pitt at Syracuse, ACC Network (split network), 12:30 p.m.
Alabama A&M at Georgia Tech, ESPN3, 1:30 p.m.
Idaho at Florida State, ESPNU, 3:30 pm
Boson College at Maryland, ACC Regional Sports Networks, 3:30 p.m.
More from Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Magician:
- ACC Football Recap, Week 11: Coastal Division Chaos
- Syracuse Football: Jerome Smith Should Be Offered No. 44. He Should Take No. 44.
- The Quest For Belk, Week 10 Update: Just Win (One More), Baby
- Syracuse vs. Florida State: Game Televised On ABC/ESPN2, 'Noles Favored By 38.5
- Syracuse 20, Maryland 3: One Win from a Bowl Game