Welcome to TNIAAM's weekly podcast series, Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink. As most of you know, it's tough being a Syracuse sports fan. We're cynical, overly defensive, perpetually pining for respect and as a result, we may have a drink or two (or more). This series plays off that, celebrating the best and worst of being a Syracuse fan each week, while also chatting gratuitously about beer.
This week, John Cassillo, Dan Lyons and Matt McClusky go in-depth previewing the Wake Forest game, while chatting about beer, because that's what we do here. Some other topics include:
- If Randy Edsall asked you to suit up for a game, would you? (prepare your ACL)
- Photoshop challenge of the week: Matt as a pinata
- Is Wake Forest a must-win game for the Orange, given the rest of the schedule?
- Which Syracuse football coach's position could be in danger this offseason?
- Finding even more ways to fondly remember Greg Paulus (weird, I know)
- John drank some PBRs this past weekend. Everybody happy now?
- This week's favorite beer choices: You can also follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is over an hour long. We provide an acceptable amount of SU football talk, while also talking about beer as much as you'd expect at this point.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
You Missed It!: TNIAAM Podcast with...