Welcome to TNIAAM's latest podcast series: Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink. As most of you know, it's tough being a Syracuse sports fan. We're cynical, overly defensive, perpetually pining for respect and as a result, we may have a drink or two (or more). This series plays off that, celebrating the best and worst of being a Syracuse fan each week, while also chatting gratuitously about beer.
This week, John Cassillo, Dan Lyons, Matt McClusky and Aaron Goldfarb discuss just how impressive that NC State win was, what SU needs to do to stop Georgia Tech's triple option and plenty of beer. Some other topics include:
- The incredible turnaround exhibited by the Syracuse defense last week
- Animal noises over the PA at ACC football games is apparently a thing?
- Clemson v. Florida State promises to be the highlight of the weekend
- Why SU's front seven is built to stop the Georgia Tech offense...
- ... and why that may not matter in the big scheme of things
- Some quick notes on GABF medal winners
- This week's favorite beer choices: You can also follow John, Dan and Aaron on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is just under an hour long. We provide an acceptable amount of SU football talk, while also talking about beer as much as you'd expect at this point.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
You Missed It!: TNIAAM Podcast with...