I had such a good time teaching Professional Blogging at Syracuse University last month, I decided to keep doing it.
I mean the teaching part, this time it's not at SU... this time its right here online!
I give you, Professional Blogging Boot Camp.
The objective of the online Professional Blogging Boot Camp, Sunday June 26th, 3 p.m. – 8 p.m. EST, is to provide exposure to best practices and rules of the road for professional blogging, including strategies for building an audience, maintaining an interested community, how to maximize social media, how to avoid the pitfalls that exist and finding ways to monetize the content you create.
At the completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand how to create and maintain a professional blog that can be monetized.
- Create valuable and engaging content on a consistent basis and share that content across multiple platforms, including search engines, social media, shared links and more.
- Manage a blog on behalf of a business entity or corporation, knowing the ethical and legal boundaries that exist and how to reach your customers in an appealing way.
- Manage the needs and demands of an online community, including content expectations, commenting, social media tools and personal interaction.
- Understand threats involved in creating a public blog and how to manage issues that arise with identity awareness, copyright issues, plagiarism, trolls and more.
- Identify emerging trends in professional blogging and know the best ways to implement them.
Who Needs Professional Blogging Boot Camp?
- Anyone who has ever thought about blogging but didn’t know where to begin.
- Anyone who started a blog but became frustrated by their inability to find an audience.
- Anyone who got their blog off the ground and wants to monetize it but doesn’t know how.
PROFESSIONAL BLOGGING BOOT CAMP
WHEN: Sunday June 26th, 3 p.m. – 8 p.m. EST
WHERE: In an online webinar room, link to be provided.
COST: $50 for live online course, video of entire course and copy of Powerpoint slides from course.
WHEN DO I HAVE TO SIGN UP BY: June 25th, but there is limited space in the class so the sooner, the better.
CAN I GET A REFUND IF I DECIDE NOT TO TAKE THE CLASS: Refunds will be provided up to 24 hours before the start of the class.
WHAT IF I DON’T HAVE A BLOG YET: Due to the time restrictions and many variables, we won’t be able to go over basic blog creation. I suggest you visit WordPress and create a basic blog. They provide easy-to-use instructions on how to get started. With this ready, you’ll be able to apply what you learn in the class right away.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED: A computer, a working Internet connection and computer speakers. I’ll take care of the rest.
HOW DO I SIGN UP: Click on the button below to purchase the course. Once payment is received, you will receive an email from me with a link and instructions to the June 26th Professional Blogging Boot Camp webinar. On the day of course, simply click on that link and sign in to join the course (make sure you check the link beforehand).
WHAT IF I HAVE MORE QUESTIONS: Please feel free to email me at seanmkeeley-at-Yahoo-dot-com.
If you’re ready to become a better blogger, sign up by clicking on the Buy Now button. Please pass along to any friends or family who might be interested in the course as well.