A secret society of the eight wealthiest mascots in the Northeast convenes at an estate in Providence, RI, otherwise known as
Mike Tranghese's John Marinatto's basement. Chips and mango-peach salsa are served. They control the Northeastern bank money supplies, Fort Dix, ESPN and the Wesleyan College student newspaper.
They are known as The Octonion.
Parental discretion is advised.
You can find records of the previous Octonion meetings below (excuse the formatting issues on some of them, one day I'll get around to fixing):
- Enter the Octonion, Part I
- Enter the Octonion, Part II
- As the Octonion Turns
- Octonion Strikes Back
- Octonion Forever
- Octonion: Reloaded
- The Octonioning
- Octonion of Solace
- Octonion VIII: Global Meltdown
- The Day The Octonion Stood Still
- Octonion: Revenge of the Fallen
- Octonion: The Rise Of Cobra
- Octonion: New Moon
- Octonion: Money Never Sleeps