If the key to a good poster is wacky facial expressions, and I think we can all agree that it is, then this full-page poster of the Syracuse University men's basketball team that the Post-Standard has created is a good poster.
- Fab Melo, pictured right after Jesus began descending from the clouds in a diamond-studded chariot bringing chocolates to all the good boy and girls.
C.J. Fair, photographed just as he's turning on his computer to find out his roommate was watching bestiality porn.
- Scoop Jardine, doing his best Rocky IV impression of Sylvester Stallone.
- Rick Jackson, after being told that the NCAA will not consider double-doubles an actual statistic.
- Kris Joseph, upon learning that Chipotle now delivers.
Other fun notes:
- That photo of Mookie is actually a residual image from his mind.
- James Southerland = Young Eric LaSalle?
You'll find the poster as an insert in tomorrow's Post-Standard or you can order a full-size poster by using the order form found here.