Hey, remember the SU Memorabilia-Off? I just did...
- Best Scrapbook Piece of Memorabilia
- Best Suspect Piece of Memorabilia
- Best Piece of Worthless Memorabilia
- Best Old Timey Piece of Memorabilia
- Best "Oh My God How in the World Did you Get That" Memorabilia
- Best Autographed Piece of Memorabilia
- Best Personally-Signed Piece of Memorabilia
- Best Piece of Memorabilia from the Whored-Out 2003 Basketball Team
- Best "I Have Spent So Much Money On This" Memorabilia
- Best Damn Piece of Memorabilia
If the Wall Street movies have (and will) teach us anything, it's that money rules the world. And in the world of memorabilia, sometimes a financially-backed memorabilia collection is the difference between people saying "oh, that's nice" and "Sweet sassback saint james!" And so, let's take a look at the nominees for the folks who have clearly put a nice chunk of change into making sure everyone knows they are a true orange Syracuse fan.
Nominee #1 - David's Playroom/Bar
While not directly SU-related, the light-up menu is clutch. The Block S on the ground doesn't hurt either.
Nominee #2 - Doug's Wall Of Honor
Replica helmets, framed images, autographs and a Carrier Dome collectible plate...that's a solid collection.