The Syracuse New Times has revealed the winners of the Best of Syracuse 2010 awards. Let's take a looksie.
- Tops Friendly Markets was named Best Business Comeback. You may know Tops as our new SU Sports Advertising Overlords. Get to know them.
- Best Wings? Patsy's Pizza. I'm going to need verification on this,anyone? I don't really remember who had the best SU-area wings.
- Best BBQ? The Dinosaur of course...has anyone else ever won that?
- bc Restaurant didn't win anything ,which is shocking when you realize who's working in the kitchen.
- Best Website? Syracuse.com. Well la-di-da.
- Best Blog? WSTM's Matt Mulcahy. Well, guess I better cancel my celebration party at the Black Olive. Mulcahy...I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.
- Best Local Team? Has to be the Syracuse men's basketball team.
- Best Place To Play The Lotto? That's Price Chopper. Just don't tweet about it.
- And just so you understand your place in this world, Doppler The Weather Cat has more Best of Syracuse Awards than you do.