A secret society of the eight wealthiest mascots in the Northeast convenes at an estate in Providence, RI, otherwise known as
Mike Tranghese's John Marinatto's basement. Chips and mango-peach salsa are served. They control the Northeastern bank money supplies, Fort Dix, ESPN and the Wesleyan College student newspaper.
They are known as The Octonion.
Parental discretion is advised.
H/T: The UConn Blog
You can find records of the previous Octonion meetings below (excuse the formatting issues on some of them, one day I'll get around to fixing):
- Enter the Octonion, Part I
- Enter the Octonion, Part II
- As the Octonion Turns
- Octonion Strikes Back
- Octonion Forever
- Octonion: Reloaded
- The Octonioning
- Octonion of Solace
- Octonion VIII: Global Meltdown
- The Day The Octonion Stood Still
- Octonion: Revenge of the Fallen
- Octonion: The Rise Of Cobra
- Octonion: New Moon