You should really have your Syracuse-themed costume all set by now. I mean, you've got the chance to win autographed swag and a fancy new magazine. You already know exactly what you need to dress up like Doug Marrone, Ridiculously Good Looking Charley Loeb or a Nice Syracuse Lady.
But what if you totally spaced? What if you lost track of time and find yourself unable to order that custom-made Charley Loeb Real Doll in time for Halloween to accompany you around town?
Let me see what I can do:
- Are you a youth? If you are, I've got a Lil' Syracuse Football Player Kit ready to go for you right here. You get everything. Jersey, Helmet, Pants and interchangeable numbers. You could be any SU player you want, even though we all know you're going to be #Shamarko (dreads not included).
- Are you an adult who makes rational decisions and sane clothing choices? How bout being a Syracuse-Themed Ed Hardy Douchebag for the night?
- Is your last name Ogilthorpe? Then do I have the perfect thing for you.
- Is your last name McCracken? Then do I have perfect shirt for you.
- Big Harry Potter fan? How bout being a Syracuse-Hogwarts Exchange Student?
- Get a little abstract and go as a Syracuse University baseball player
There you go. You officially have no excuses. Photos will be accepted through 11/1. Happy Halloween.