- I don't trust you all to find out what's going on in Cuse-land on your own. I'm like your mom, consider this me cleaning dirt off your face with my saliva.
- Long Island's Rob Welsh of St. Anthony's High School has verbally-committed to SU. He's likely going to be a DE but could also play OL.
- Summer League play is underway. Flynn and Harris have good showings. Mookie has...a showing.
- The Philadelphia Inquirer took a look at Dion Waiters, who's wearing Cuse shorts in his photo.
- The Gophers look ahead to the Orange and the first football game of the season.
- Curtis Brinkley in "good" condition following surgery.
- Who are some of Syracuse football's best fresh faces?