- Champ of the Three Idiots attends FanFest, takes photos to prove it...Three Idiots on Sports
- Dave Rahme was at FanFest and shares his thoughts on the day...Dave Rahme
- Which SU assistant coaches are also on the hot seat?...The Axeman
- Get to know DE Jared Kimmel, no relation to the dining hall guy...SUAthletics.com
- When the Orange take the field against Northwestern, they'll have Mike Williams and Taj Smith back at receiver, apparently...ESPN
- Another preseason poll, another last place spot for Syracuse...ESPN
- They're staying optimistic about SU's chances in Auburn, NY...AuburnPub.com
- A Penn State preview of the Orange...50-Yard Lion
- Steve Koreivo has seen every NCAA football team play, including Syracuse (who still counts)...NY Times
Axe speaks with QB and annoited savior Andrew Robinson. He even asks the TNIAAM-suggessted question, "Is there something you'd prefer we call you besides A-Rob?" Sadly, no.
|Brent Axe with Andrew Robinson|
And then there's this interview with Co-Defensive Coordinator Derrick Jackson, whom I now fear and respect in equal parts. He will haunt my dreams with his steely gaze for many moons.
|Brent Axe with Derrick Jackson|