- Not everyone is jazzed about the idea of Big East Lacrosse...Orange44
- Get to know SU opponent Northwestern a little better...EDSBS
- So is Melo getting traded or what?...CNY in the Pros
- To Joe Paterno, the only good blogger is a dead blogger...PittsburghLive
- Fare thee well, Michael Strahan. I remember the day you were drafted. And that makes me feel very old...ESPN
- So you know how after every big horse race, some asshole always has the nerve to say that the horse really wanted it and that's why it won and the whip and the guy sitting on top of it yelling at it had nothing to do with it? So does that mean Big Brown is a jerk quitter?...Yahoo! Sports
Like, if on TNT, Charles Barkley openly discussed the parlay he was running that evening on a couple NBA match-ups, he'd be vilified. But it was okay to promote gambling, during the daytime mind you, during a live, national broadcast on network television? Is it just me or is that weird?