- Live in the Toledo area, go see Jimmy B hit the links. Donate to help fight cancer while you're there...SUAthletics
- Donte Greene gets the green light he was waiting for...NBA execs finally say he's lottery material...Mike Waters
- Better late than never, Dan Hardy...D.O. Sports Blog
- Mike Sorensen is no fan of Jason Hart...Deseret News
- What does Bob Huggins promise these kids that he gets such good recruiting classes? I demand an inquiry!...Charleston Gazette
It'll be interesting to see whether or not he goes into the Hall as a Dodger or a Met. 6 seasons in Dodger Blue to 7.5 in Mets Black/Blue/Whatever. I have to think its as a Met since most of the records he ended up breaking were in a Mets uniform and, for better or worse, most of his "memorable" moments were as a Met as well.
*Johnny Bench enthusiasts, relax. I qualified it.