If you're like me, you're sitting at home trying to find a way to kill the hours before Saturday's Final Four contests, which concludes with our Syracuse Orange taking on the Michigan Wolverines (approximately 9 p.m. ET on CBS).
Honestly, I've already hit the gym, did the house chores and was considering taking advantage of the sunshine by hitting the links, but it is still a bit chilly out. So, I've decided to compile a list of things for you to do to kill time.
- Syracuse commit Tyler Ennis and his high school team, St. Benedict's Prep, is playing in the National High School on ESPN.
- ESPN begins its Final Four SportsCenter special at 2:30 p.m. ET, while a three-hour College GameDay begins at 3 p.m.
- Revisit Syracuse's Elite 8 victory over Marquette via March Madness Live
- What about the Orange's Sweet 16 domination over Indiana!
- Knock out 16 minutes by re-watching the final 5 minutes of the 2003 National Championship Game; or a few hours by watching the complete game and the TTexas semifinal contest.
- If you're really, really bored here's a complete video game simulation of tonight's showdown with Michigan. This will kill over an hour if you watch the whole thing.
If none of that works for you, well, just feel free to share your pre-tip off thoughts.