SB Nation Bracketologist Chris Dobbertean, also a Syracuse basketball fan, talks about the "science" behind projecting a NCAA Tournament bracket and what seed the Orange can expect to earn come Selection Sunday.
Despite what it looks like outside the month of March is upon us, Syracuse basketball fans. That means one thing: NCAA Tournament bracket projecting time!
In this week's Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast, I reached out to SB Nation's resident Bracketologist Chris Dobbertean, also a Syracuse hoops fan, to breakdown the "science" behind projecting the field of 68 and ask the obvious question: what seed can the Orange expect come Selection Sunday?
(Podcast length: 1 hour, 31 minutes)
Chris and I, both self proclaimed college basketball nerds, also breakdown the world of college basketball and just how crazy it is going to be over the next few weeks.
A few other topics we cover:
- How does one become a Bracketologist?
- What is the most interesting thing about being a Bracketologist?
- How does one decided who's on the bubble, one of the last four in, one of the last four out?
- What is up with Big East basketball?
- Lengthy breakdowns of mid-major conferences and its teams.
- Are Florida an Miami Final Four contenders?
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
You Missed It!: TNIAAM Podcast with...