Sure, Syracuse is the only ACC football team you REALLY care about. But there are still 13 other schools that play football in our conference too -- even if we only see about half of them more than once per decade. Just like last year, we're previewing our 13 conference-mates week-by-week, in podcast form, so you're fully aware of what's going on by the time late August hits.
This week, John Cassillo and Dan Lyons talk about Georgia Tech's chances in 2014, ignore that time we went down to Atlanta last year (when did we do that?) and of course, talk about beer -- all thanks to our sponsors, Audible.com.
- First: Sign up for Audible.com and get yourself a free 30-day trial and free audiobook
- Are you aware of how magical Tulane's mascot history is? Now you are.
- If Paul Johnson leaves, how many years will it take for the Georgia Tech program to recover?
- Lamenting the USMNT's loss to Belgium (and looking ahead to 2018)
- How long will it take Justin Thomas to get a handle on Tech's offense?
- Georgia Southern's mascot looks like Sesame Street's Bert, if he were a bird
- Want more beer? You can also follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is over an hour long. Plenty of time spent on Georgia Tech football, while we also discuss the U.S. Soccer team, mascots and beer.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Sign up for a free trial on Audible.com and get a free audiobook! (plus it helps us out)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: