The special link is ready. See instructions below. We have two prices ($120 and $80) for tickets. There is a delay in exact rows but I have the proposed sections. We are back to sitting on the side we sat at during the USC game (side closest to train station). Our tickets aren't cheaper but they are better as you'll be sitting amongst Cuse fans fairly close to midfield. The special link will be extended to friends and family of Nunesmagician and Syracusefan.com readers. Our link is offering $120 seats will Chase Club Access (crucial for a brutally hot day or sudden T-storms) Expect Section 211 first, then Section 210 as demand requires. These are great seats! Buying these seats your chance is very high in seeing former greats from SU in the lounge during halftime. Info on the Chase Club from the NY Jets The Info from the Jets is for Jets games but the it will show you what the Chase Club looks like for those unfamilar in the link. You just get access to indoor seating, upgraded concessions and bathrooms...nothing else for the Notre Dame game. Our link also offers $80 seats (usually are the first 5-8 rows of the third level) and are decent seats for the money. We usually end up around the 30-35 yard line. Although, all he could say is somewhere between Sections 311 to 313. There will be no special tailgate but we will identify a parking lot for folks to set up their own tailgates. I expect a sellout or near sellout. I don't think you'll see Groupon tix this year. TICKET BUYING INSTRUCTIONS
- Click https://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/syracuse/EN/link/promotion/home/8b41670958d154087ab6538fa38037dc30638264
- Click on "Find Tickets"
- Enter Promo Code: SYRFANS14 (no spaces)
- Select number of tickets then select your section and choose "Find Seats"
- Select one of the "GA" options. (This does NOT affect your seat location)
- Login with your MyCuse Account or create a New Account
- Follow steps to purchase and check out